Friday 4 November 2011

Guys.
What about them? 
I have no idea.
They are SO complicated.
One second they want to be with you, and the very next... it's over.
They are like... "Oh, let's go out!... Let's talk about it in the week"... GIRLS, if the guy says something like that... say "Sure..." and DON'T believe him. They have this stupid tendency to run. Hello, guys?  MAN UP!
DON'T take them too seriously. And DON'T say yes to any guy, I mean sure.. go out and see the world, meet guys have fun. But don't settle for LESS. EVER.
I also think, we... or at least I should  not take guys too seriously, for real. They're fun, sure... But is that enough?? I think that even though everyone says that Disney ruined our lives, because it gave us unrealistic standard about what love should be... I think it's OK to dream about a true love, not lust.
I also believe that most of... or maybe all of my "heartbreaks" (I use commas, because I don't think I've ever been heartbroken... just disappointed) are due to my silly head... the one that imagines the perfect scenario, which by the way is SO perfect, it never happens. And that's why I end up sad. 
Confused about love??? HA! me too.
How do you know if you found HIM? They say you just... feel it. Well, I made myself believe I felt IT so many times, I don't really feel anything now. Not something different at least.

Like Micheal B. says... "I guess the half's timing, and the other half's luck"
I wish you the very very very best of luck and I hope you'll find your perfect match... maybe not soon, but in time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment